One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Monday, February 20, 2006

A nice visit

About 11 this morning, I got a call from a friend who moved coastal last year.
Mel was coming up to see the mountains, now covered with snow, that he used to see every day on his way to work when he lived here in Riverside.
So he was going to be up in my neck of the woods, and did I want to meet and have lunch.
We ate at a local Japanese restaurant (Cali rolls are the debbil) and had Cold Stone Creamery after (delish! It's got to be bad for you, but at least it's good for your soul, and to be honest, sometimes you just want to wallow in chocolate like it's a sweet spa).
It was such a nice surprise. Here's hoping it's a good omen for the rest of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home