One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Comments from Dick Cheney

(AP)-Dick Cheney was soft-spoken and appeared shaken as he described seeing 78-year-old Harry Whittington drop to the ground after he pulled the trigger on his 28-gauge shotgun while aiming at a covey of quail.
"The image of him falling is something I'll never ever be able to get out of my mind," Cheney said. "I fired, and there's Harry falling. It was, I'd have to say, one of the worst days of my life at that moment."
Cheney said that later, though, after he'd thought about it, it was pretty cool, especially since he's never been in the military at all and has never been to war.
"I mean, at that MOMENT, it was the worst day of my life. But in the time since, it's sort of mellowed. Now, on the list of bad things that've happened to me, it's even lower than the massive and multiple heart attacks and the removal of my soul.
"Think about it: Who else gets to shoot someone and watch how it all plays out? Come on. I'm the vice president. That's, like, the ultimate get out of jail free card!
"What am I saying? I'm not going to jail!"

NOTE: some comments above are false so to make with the funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home