One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

weirdo dream

I had a dream that Dave and I went to see a concert by Crystal Gayle and Loretta Lynn and, like, Loretta Lynn's mom, and at some point in the concert, they come out dressed as characters from "Star Wars." There's a Plexiglass wall set up around them and they bring out their "lightsabers" and every time they hit the wall with them, the wall sparks (it's full of pressure-sensitive fiber optics or something).
Anyway, at some point, Lynn (in a Darth Vader costume) "strikes down" Gayle (who is playing Luke Skywalker) and starts telling her to admit that Lynn is her father.
From that vantage point, we can see that Gayle has had breast implants recently (keep in mind, this isn't true) and that there are huge scars.
So anyway, we go home and go to sleep. When I wake up the next morning, I discover (to my dismay) that I've been given breast implants and have huge scars under my breasts and that my breast are now hard lumps.
I freak out and start rubbing them, trying to soften them up ('cause from what I understand, isn't that part of the procedure?).

GROSS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home