One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Found on amazon.com

This was on the page for Motley Crue's "Red, White & Crue":

Not The Complete Hitz!! Support Emo And Nu-Medal Instead!!!, August 22, 2005
Reviewer: Fred Dursts Numba One Fann (The Ghetto's of Guam) - See all my reviews

Yo yo my peeps, how ya'll be hangin' dis nite?? I recently purchased this album expecting all kind of killa hitz from Motley Crew, boy was I let down by the track listing they chose!! Come on now, just how the hekk can ya have a Motley Crew compilation and not include timeless hitz like "Round And Round", "Lovin' You's A Dirty Job", "Lay It Down", "Back For More", "You're In Love", "Wanted Man", "Way Cool Jr.", "Slip Of The Lip", "Body Talk", "Lack Of Communication", "I Want A Woman" and "Nobody Rides For Free"!!! The rekord company really let us down here peeps, so look to today's awesome talent in the music fields of emo, pop-punk, ghetto rapp and of course nu-medal!! This Vince Pearcy guy isn't really the best singer around, and the rest of the band dress dark and wear make-up just cuz Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance made it cool to do it on TRL!!! You'll thank me later when you let go of this old, wacked out musik and suport the likes of Limp Bizzkit, Linkin Park, KoRn, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Disturbed, Atreyu, Trapt, Papa Roach, Kidd Rokk, Staind, Good Charlotte, Weezer, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Nelly, Chingy, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, U$her, Juvenile, Ludacris, the funny yet brutal Green Day and those silly cowboys---Toby Keith, Garth Brooks and the cute Kenny Chesney-Zwellwigger!! Peace out my girls, girls, girls...


For someone who goes on to dismiss Motley Crue, he sure knows a lot about songs they left off this set.
And while he's "Fred Dursts Numba One Fann," he can't even spell that name of Durst's band correctly (in fact, spelling it incorrectly even differently than it's correctly spelled incorrectly).
And it kind of sickens me that he thinks male band members in makeup started with Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance on TRL.

Holy crap. If I actually thought this person was for real, I'd have to laugh in his face for his stupidity and weep at the culture that created him.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He doesn't have his reviews up on amazon.com anymore, which is a shame--I loved making fun of them. The first one I saw was a one-star review for The Clash's London Calling, and he was complaining that (spelling has been mostly fixed): "some tracks even have horns! How lame is that?" and "also, their [sic] is no rap or hip-hop at all on this album, and that's really lame!" Jeez, kid, if you want rap and hip-hop, buy a farking rap or hip-hop CD.

99% of his reviews on amazon were one-star reviews; however, I remember seeing one that was 5 stars. This CD would be the soundtrack to "Saved By the Bell." I ... um. My brain hurts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home