One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Thursday, August 18, 2005

FREAK OUTS!

My parents have had a ton of stuff in storage for me since I moved to California in January 2003.
About three days ago, my mom sends me this FRANTIC e-mail talking about how she's trying to get rid of some junk while keeping the important stuff, and she knows my my sister wants to get in the storage shed to get some stuff and wouldn't it be nice to be able to move all the stuff to a smaller storage shed, basically saying she wants me to come home and go through it all and toss some stuff and freak out freak out freak out.
So I frantically try to figure out when we could go out there and deal with it and money for tickets and when could my boyfriend and I take off work and I send her e-mails about plans and options and freak out freak out freak out.
And she's not responding to my e-mails or calling back or anything and I'm getting more and more frantic.
So I FINALLY talk to her and she's like, "I said that? I must have been having a bad day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home