One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Friday, July 08, 2005

Just write the story

At work, I was reading an article on "Hustle & Flow" (which I really want to see) and the reporter wrote it like he's trying to seem hip. These examples are all in text, not in quotes:
"All of 'em pursued their dream to fruition."
"The 'Shaft' Oscar-winner has a small role in the picture, delivering like dynamite."
"... provides the means for DJay to climb out of his life-groove."
"DJay, the rough customer in the center ring of Craig Brewer's arrival film, 'Hustle & Flow...'"

"Arrival film"? What the hell?
The worst part is that it would have been a better article just straight. I'm going through and rewriting parts 'cause it's just so in-your-face street.
And not authentic street either.
Just lame-o "I watched Miami Vice last night" street.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all

Excellent site. It was pleasant to me.

adult amatuer sex videos
adult interactive sex puzzels
amanda peet nude scenes

arab gay men sex

asian orgy sex videos
best admin
Boris Eberhardt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home