One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Weird dream

I meet Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in a mall bar, then we go to see "Wedding Crashers." We are the only people in the theater.
In the theater next door are the contestants from "I Want to be a Hilton," and I take pics of them as they ham it up for the camera. Then I go back to watch the movie with Ben and Owen.
We had left our coats at the bar, so we have to go to the security office to get them.
So, we're in Ben's Gremlin and driving to the office. Ben says it's closed and they won't give them to us. I say, "I'm a girl, I'll charm them into giving me the jackets."
So, I get back his jacket (a black leather jacket with fringe), but the office ends up giving me a better coat, a light leather duster. Owen gets a midnight blue tuxedo jacket with shiny lapels and pocket edges.
As we're driving off, I tell them that they have to meet Dave because they'd think he was a funny guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home