One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dead frog, red eye



I found a dead frog inside our apartment! Gross! I'd moved one of the cat beds and saw a shadow there. At first, I thought/hoped it was a leaf, but the Kansas in me said, "Hope all you want, but guess what, that's a frog shape." The light in the room it was in is bad, but I sure as heck didn't want to touch it, so I (in typical Kate fashion) contented myself with taking picture after picture of it to satisfy my curiosity and confirm that it was indeed a dead frog, then waited for Dave to come home and clean it up. (That may sound stereotypical and sexist, but the deal is that I deal with spiders and bugs, and he gets the amphibians. Considering he's so tall he ends up getting the bugs that are too high for me to get, I'm sure I'm getting the better of the deal.)

After we found the frog, I went on a massive cleaning jag (a FROG, for crying out loud) and burst a blood vessel in my eye while moving furniture. Nothing was wrong, it just looked bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home