One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Dark and sad

Some record coompany that has a boatload of those "rah rah, kill kill, die die die" types of bands is having an all-star tribute CD in the fall. I think all these bands are a bit too aggressive for most people, so I wonder who's going to buy it.
The bands have names like Life Of Agony and Coal Chamber and songs like "Tired 'N Lonely," "Annihilation by the Hand of God" and "The Enemy."
And I'm not making those up.
It would be easy to say there was a band called At the Devil's Right Hand or something like that to scare you, but the fact that a band actually sat down and decided to call itself Life of Agony is bizarre.
I just have to think that those people are just like, "Hmm, what sounds really nasty that we can be all posy and dark about? I know! Pus-Filled Heart! That's AWESOME!"
And that's just sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home