One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Friday, May 04, 2007

My nephew's lost afternoon

My nephew broke his finger at school yesterday!

No one really knows what happened -- the story went from, Leah hit me, to a helicopter came down and chopped it off, but my blood went back inside me and the finger grew back -- but he has a fracture in the bone of his left ring finger.

Doc says it's consistent with someone grabbing the finger and forcing it down, or a blow that caught the finger and forced the hand down.

But since Sawyer's four and prone to stories, my sister doesn't think they'll ever really know what happened.

It's like "S_____'s Lost Afternoon."

My personal fave idea: He's toughing up. No one's gonna tell HIM he can't wear stripes with paisley.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home