One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So obvious, my need for anti-anxiety meds

Called Target pharmacy after realizing I'd been off meds for A WEEK AND A HALF and STILL NO ONE HAD CALLED ME.

Pharm girl: "Well, it's here and filled."

Me: "WHY DID NO ONE CALL ME TO LET ME KNOW MY ANTI-ANXIETY MEDS WERE IN?!"

Pharm girl: "Well, we usually only do that for prescriptions that are renewed monthly."

Me: "So, no one thought it was necessary to call me - even though they said they would - about my ANTI-ANXIETY medication, even when there had been all this trouble, and even though it's ANTI-ANXIETY medication? So, if I hadn't called today, I would never know that my ANTI-ANXIETY medication was in? Can you tell why I need ANTI-ANXIETY medication?!"

Pharm girl: "Uh ... OK, so I'm going to put a note in here that says, call you any time there's any medication in for you."

Me: "Thank you for understanding. I wouldn't be so upset if it weren't about a pill that helps me keep my brain straight."

Pharm girl: "Yes. I understand."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home