One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Who's laughing now, smarty?

OK, so there's this new over-the-counter weight loss aid coming out in June. It's the first FDA-approved OTC weight loss drug.
1) It works by taking fat you eat and wrapping it up so your body can't digest it. Then it sends it on the flume ride that is your bowels. If you eat a lot of fat, you may have gas accompanied by oil emissions like an old Dodge. You may have oily BMs. And you may lose control over when and where you BM. These are being called treatment effects.
2) These "treatment effects" come into play ESPECIALLY if you don't curb your fat intake. You can CONTROL the effects by limiting your fat intake.
3) If you continue to eat lots of fat, you will have embarrassing emissions and crap a lot.

My take: Best practical joke ever.

I'll probably try it, 'cause God knows, I don't crap enough.

One of the things on their site says you can use the"treatment effects" to judge if you're eating too much fat.
So, let me get this right: Pooping in my pants is my punishment for bad food choices?

Does that seem like a fair tradeoff?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home