One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Today's Show at JitB Theater

Today's Show at JitB Theater: The Manic Display of Over-Reactive Youth

(clears throat)

"What motherfucker called the motherfucking cops on me?! I'ma gon' bust all the way into someone's brain! Motherfuckers don' know who they messin' with! Motherfuckers calling motherfucking cops! (punches trash can, comes back to table) Motherfuckers! ARGH! (takes trash to trash can, throws it all, including tray, away) MOTHERFUCKERS!!! (kicks trash can and hits it again before punching his way outside, still holding drink cup, then stops in middle of drive-thru lane) ARGH!! What'chu doing?! (runs to sidewalk along 14th at such high speed I'm thinking he's going to go straight into traffic) ARGH!!! I SEE YOU, MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Patrons look at each other: WTF?

fini

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home