One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bad haircut

So, the bad haircut I got about a month ago is starting to grow out, and I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
Good: It's growing out, so my scalp has forgiven me for the massive transgression I visited upon it.
Bad: It LOOKS like it's growing out. So it looks like ass.
Good: The curls are floppy, which works with the haircut to make me look like I spend a lot more time on my hair than I actually do.
Bad: The curls are long enough now to tickle my cheeks, and because my hair is extremely fine and my skin can be sensitive, it's driving me MAD and I spend too much time scratching my face, trying not to scratch my face, or trying to keep my hair out of my face so I don't have to scratch it.
Good: Longer hair will cover the gray!
Bad: I still have gray hairs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home