One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Friday, April 28, 2006

bad week

This week has been the worst. The worst ever.
My glasses are broken, my boyfriend's 15-year-old car has broken down, and today, I was forced to wear my skinny jeans (OK, my skinniER jeans) because I've just been too damn tired to do laundry.
I'm not saying these are the trials of Job, but for the love of all that is right with the world, I've never been so frickin' glad to see Friday.
On the one hand, if we can get through a week like this, we're going to be fine.
But I so wish that everything would just go normally.
I'm so frustrated.
My head hurts, I'm annoyed with, just, EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, and I just want to crawl inside a wine bottle and curl into the fetal position in its curves.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
bus wreckers sydney
accidental car removal sydney

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for scrap cars gold coast
car buyer caboolture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home