One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Cell phone fun

I'd never had a cell phone before I moved to California a couple years ago, so when I first got it, I was slow to start programming numbers into it.
So when a strange number popped on the screen, I didn't think anything of it and answered the phone.
Caller: Is Dante there?
Me: No, there's no Dante here.
Caller: Dante, I'm looking for DAN-te.
Me: No, no, I swear there's no Dante at this number.
(Caller talks to someone on her end, something about how "this woman saying she don't know no Dante," then comes back to the phone call.)
Caller: You white or black?
Me: White.
Caller: You got a big booty?
Me: Um ... yes.
*pause*
Caller (suspiciously): You SURE Dante ain't there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home