One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Thursday, April 21, 2005


Page 2
Photo 1: Hefner talking to CNN. I looked online for any CNN coverage of the announcement to see if I could see myself in the background, but no such luck.
Photo 2: Lion statue on the grounds. Reminded me of my cats!
Photo 3: Peacock up close and personal, walking around the lawn.
Photo 4: The mansion! It's smaller than I thought it would be. It was built, according to my research, in 1927, so probably seemed big back then! But it seems like nothing compared to some of the multi-million dollar things being built now. We didn't get to go inside, but I can understand that: I don't really like journalists I KNOW coming over to MY house.
Photo 5: Peacock apparently feeling threatened by so many people! I'd never seen such a sight in person, especially up close! It was amazing!
KWW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home