One Stop Weird Shoppe

I opened my brain, and look what fell out

Friday, March 18, 2005

Weird dream 2

So, last night I had a dream that I was married to U2's Bono.
We lived in a grain silo in the middle of a field in Montana. He explained that we lived there to show that we felt the pain of starving people all over the world.
I was a teutonic blonde, my hair so light in color that it was practically see-through, and it defied gravity, creating a diaphanous cloud around my head.
Even my eyelashes and eyebrows were light. We paid a makeup manufacturer (animal friendly, of course) to develop a kind of white mascara just for me and other uber-blondies.
So I'm getting ready for an event or something and I'm putting on my mascara when Bono shows up in a suit and tie with his "buddies" from "the office."
And all I can do is yell at him for bringing them home when I wasn't prepared for guests.
He stood in the doorway of our bedroom hanging his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home